Contractor Manager Jobs Blackwater
WorkPac are seeking Contractor Managers for a client’s coal mine site near Blackwater. Working an 8/6 roster, this role will execute work plans for sustained efforts of environmental compliance.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Supervise and assist with initial survey, field investigation and recording of historic borehole sites.
- Earthworks, pre and post rehabilitation.
- Drill rigs required for cleanouts and grouting and keep recordings.
- Assist Geoscience operations as required.
About Contractor Manager Jobs Blackwater :
The ideal candidate will be interested in working for an organisation that embraces the diversity each person brings to the workplace. Our values of Safety and Operational Excellence will guide your decision making and interactions, while supporting you in generating innovative solutions. In addition, you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Project Management qualifications
- Contractor Management experience
- Current S1, S2, S3 required
- Coal Board Medical or willing to obtain
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or willing to obtain
- Strong experience working in a coal mine
- Must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian permanent residency visa to be eligible to apply for this position
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Why work for WorkPac:
Looking after our employees is important to us. Our WorkPlus Employee Benefits program offers benefits across health, private insurance, financial services, travel and more. We have a team of dedicated recruiters, most of which have in field knowledge of the industry, who make continuous contact to ensure you are happy with not only WorkPac’s service but our clients. We are committed to ensuring you are happy and safe, you are our most valuable asset!
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a course that provides skill and knowledge required for working in surface coal mines under the QLD Mining Inspectorate Recognised Standard 11.
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
You can book your course online and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.