If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Contractor Manager Jobs Blackwater
WorkPac are seeking Contractor Managers for a client’s coal mine site near Blackwater. Working an 8/6 roster, this role will execute work plans for sustained efforts of environmental compliance.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Supervise and assist with initial survey, field investigation and recording of historic borehole sites.
- Earthworks, pre and post rehabilitation.
- Drill rigs required for cleanouts and grouting and keep recordings.
- Assist Geoscience operations as required.
About Contractor Manager Jobs Blackwater :
The ideal candidate will be interested in working for an organisation that embraces the diversity each person brings to the workplace. Our values of Safety and Operational Excellence will guide your decision making and interactions, while supporting you in generating innovative solutions. In addition, you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Project Management qualifications
- Contractor Management experience
- Current S1, S2, S3 required
- Coal Board Medical or willing to obtain
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training or willing to obtain
- Strong experience working in a coal mine
- Must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian permanent residency visa to be eligible to apply for this position
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Why work for WorkPac:
Looking after our employees is important to us. Our WorkPlus Employee Benefits program offers benefits across health, private insurance, financial services, travel and more. We have a team of dedicated recruiters, most of which have in field knowledge of the industry, who make continuous contact to ensure you are happy with not only WorkPac’s service but our clients. We are committed to ensuring you are happy and safe, you are our most valuable asset!