See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Contract Underground Deputy/ERZ Controllers
Whisper Mining Services Pty Ltd is a locally owned underground mining business with several long term contracts in the Bowen Basin area.
As Deputy, you are required to complete statutory testing and inspections, including recommendation and initiating actions in conjunction with the Company Representative to meet statutory obligations in accordance with legislation, statutory procedures, and the Company’s guidelines for the infrastructure.
To be considered for this position, applicants must have:
- At least 2 years experience in underground Deputy coal mining work
- Deputy Certificate
- Standard 11 Induction Training Surface & Underground
- S1,2,3 & G2
- SOA RII20309 Certificate II in Underground Coal Mining
- Training Competencies Report
- Current Coal Board Medical Section 4
- Individual Skills Report
- Driver’s License.
Please attach the above documents when submitting your resume.and ensure all certificates and licenses are current.
Necessities for the Deputy role:
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the coal mining process and relevant mining legislation.
- Proven management experience and the ability to lead a team of production personnel to deliver against set targets
- Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to safety with a focus on zero harm to employees and contractors
- Demonstrate leadership delivering exceptional results
- Ensure site production plans are implemented and delivered
- Contribute to the ongoing management of a mine plan, and continually seek to identify areas for improvement to ensure operational excellence is achieved.
What they can offer…
- Ongoing employment
- 7/7 back to back roster
- Accommodation & meals
- Work for a company that values safety of their employees
Please note, this position is not a ‘paid’ FIFO.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Contract Underground Mining Deputy ERZ Controllers Bowen Basin
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.