See more jobs in the Construction Jobs category.
Construction Dump Truck Jobs WA
CPB Contractors are searching for FIFO Dump Truck operators working a 21/7 roster on the Robe Valley Sustaining project. They have a strong pipeline of work and are offering permanent and full-time positions.
The successful applicant will have:
- HR Drivers Licence
- Construction OHS card (white or blue card)
- Multiple operator tickets – Water cart, Grader, Dump Truck, Excavator, Loader, Dozer etc
- All tickets must be nationally accredited (RII coded)
- Proven experience operating machinery on large resources projects
- Experience with 773’s, 777’s, and ADT
- Commitment to safety in everything you do.
- Willingness to work on a 21 days on, 7 days off roster
- Current Rio Tinto Inductions highly desirable
What’s in it for Construction Dump Truck Jobs WA:
- Competitive hourly rate, including penalties after standard 40 hours
- Weekly accrued severance payments
- Income protection
- Longevity Project due for completion 2020
- They have a strong pipeline of work which allows them to offer redeployment options to our employees.
- Equal opportunity employer – they strongly encourage females, Indigenous, multicultural applicants to apply for all our positions
- People First – Be part of a company that is committed to recognition, career building and supporting your safety and wellbeing.
About the company:
CPB Contractors is the CIMIC Group’s construction company and a leading international construction contractor, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea. Combining the expertise and track record formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, they deliver projects spanning all key sectors of the construction industry, including roads, rail, tunnelling, defence and building. Their Mission is to generate sustainable returns for their shareholders by delivering projects for their clients, while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for their people.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver
Caterpillar Haul truck 777
The Caterpillar 777 is a 100-ton haul truck, typically used in open pit mining, manufactured by Caterpillar Inc. The first model of Caterpillar 777 was introduced in 1974. Its diesel engine is capable of putting out 870 horsepower. The 777D, introduced in 1996, was powered by a 938-horsepower diesel.
This truck is one of the entry-level haul trucks most new operators will learn on. Once competent, they will move up to the larger 785, especially when working on a coal mining site.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.