See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
McCosker Contracting are seeking applications for skilled and experienced CONCRETERS, STEEL FIXERS, FORM SETTERS and LABOURERS for future civil construction and bulk earthworks projects in the Mackay region.
Whether you are an “all-rounder” or have a particular expertise, we encourage you to apply;
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Previous concrete, formsetting and steelfixing experience in the civil construction industry
- Be physically fit and able to pass a medical with full functional capability
- Have a strong work ethic
You MUST have the following;
- Trade certificate and or qualified RII tickets for machinery and equipment specific to your role
- Be physically fit
- White / blue construction card
- Show self-motivation with a high standard in work ethics & proven track record in safety and production
- Proven experience in the construction, building or mining
You definitely need these qualifications
- Coal Board medical
- Recognised Standard 11 Induction Training induction
We want to attract the best candidates to it is important to pay attention to your resume. Make sure it is up to date and is relevant to this position you are applying for. We are searching to shortlist the right candidates soon, so make sure you download this guide on how to prepare your resume before sending it in to us.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.