See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Coating Inspectors NACE Level 2
- Short term casual assignment
- Up to 3 FIFO rotations on site, 28/9
- 10 hour working days
Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Their network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 42,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative solutions for customers’ operations and supply chains.
Intertek’s Technical Staffing Solutions (TSS) are trusted by many of the world’s leading organizations to source, recruit and mobilize experienced personnel.
One of there current clients has an urgent requirement for Coatings Inspectors to assist their site-based team on a gas pipeline construction project in Mt Isa, Queensland.
To be considered for this short term assignment, you’ll need to possess the following:-
- At least 8 years of coatings inspection experience
- NACE Level 2 Coatings Inspection certification
- Substantial onshore pipeline inspection experience gained on construction projects
- Availability to attend a pre-employment medical, and mobilize to site on short notice (48 hrs); and
- Your own protective clothing and steel cap boots.
In return for your efforts, the following will be provided:
- Mobilization & demobilization flights;
- Site camp, or nearby accommodation; and
- Paid travel time.
Applications close Tuesday 13th March at midday (AWT).
To register your interest in this opportunity OR submit your application, click on Apply for this job’ to submit an up to date resume, with your current contact details. Please be advised that applicants will need to hold current Australian working rights.
How to Apply
Intertek embraces diversity and is committed to equal opportunity. They encourage Indigenous Australians candidates to apply.Apply for Coatings Inspectors Mt Isa Mine Job Queensland