If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mining Senior Estimator – Queensland Coal Projects
- Senior Estimator experienced in large mining or civil tender packages
- Both project & company performance incentives offered
- $200 000 – $220 000 + Super
Client is a leading Australian company delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector. As their presence is expanding, they are seeking a Senior Estimator to lead the Brisbane Estimating team to successful tender wins.
- Brisbane based role with site and international travel
- opportunity to lead a small multinational Estimating Team
- A generous salary package
- both short and long term incentives available
About the Role
As the Senior Estimator you will be responsible for developing first principles estimates of potential projects to ensure viability and maximize return.
You will also work closely with other professionals to gather information and review tender documentation to determine scope and specific terms and conditions, providing detailed budget estimates.
Skills and Experience
This position suits a career Estimator who has the desire to succeed both individually and as part of a team. To be considered for this role it is important that you possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline
- Be able to lead a team of Engineers
- Experience with Expert Estimation & Zeras an advantage
- Demonstrated successful history of similar project wins
- Coal Board Medical and a Standard 11 Induction Training (or the ability to obtain)
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
If you have the above listed skills and experience and are seeking a challenging yet rewarding role then we encourage you to apply via the SEEK link.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experience Coal Projects Senior Estimator Underground Mining QLD