Mining Senior Estimator – Queensland Coal Projects
- Senior Estimator experienced in large mining or civil tender packages
- Both project & company performance incentives offered
- $200 000 – $220 000 + Super
Client is a leading Australian company delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector. As their presence is expanding, they are seeking a Senior Estimator to lead the Brisbane Estimating team to successful tender wins.
- Brisbane based role with site and international travel
- opportunity to lead a small multinational Estimating Team
- A generous salary package
- both short and long term incentives available
About the Role
As the Senior Estimator you will be responsible for developing first principles estimates of potential projects to ensure viability and maximize return.
You will also work closely with other professionals to gather information and review tender documentation to determine scope and specific terms and conditions, providing detailed budget estimates.
Skills and Experience
This position suits a career Estimator who has the desire to succeed both individually and as part of a team. To be considered for this role it is important that you possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline
- Be able to lead a team of Engineers
- Experience with Expert Estimation & Zeras an advantage
- Demonstrated successful history of similar project wins
- Coal Board Medical and a Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* (or the ability to obtain)
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
If you have the above listed skills and experience and are seeking a challenging yet rewarding role then we encourage you to apply via the SEEK link.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experience Coal Projects Senior Estimator Underground Mining QLD
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a course that provides skill and knowledge required for working in surface coal mines under the QLD Mining Inspectorate Recognised Standard 11.
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
You can book your course online and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.