Experienced CPP Boilermaker – Coal Mining QLD
- $45.13 – $52.07 p/h + Super paid on all hours worked
- Immediate Start – 6/6 Day & Night Roster
- Camp Accommodation and Meals Provided
The client is Australia’s largest coal producer and exporter with several mine sites located across the Bowen Basin in Queensland. This company currently has an opportunity available for an Experienced CPP Boilermaker to commence a role immediately on a 6/6 Day & Night Roster.
Your new role
The Client is seeking an Experienced CPP Boilermaker with experience and skills in a similar role. This position is an immediate start on a coal mine site located near Dysart. This role will see you working on site assisting with breakdowns and planned outages.
What you’ll need to succeed
To be considered for this position, you must have a strong safety focus, be a team player and have previous or current experience as a CPP Boilermaker.
- As well as holding current Boilermaker Trade and CPP Experience
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* and Standard 11; or willing to obtain.
- It is also desirable that you hold a Forklift License and hold Working at Heights,
- Confined Space and a Franna Crane Ticket
What you’ll get in return
This role offers you an immediate start in the Bowen Basin area working on a 6/6 Day & Night roster with your camp accommodation and meals supplied by the client.
You will be paid super for all hours worked on site and there is also an opportunity to receive a Temp Worker Recognition Bonus after 6 months of continuous work.