You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure that this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Coal Operator Jobs Mackay
Mastermyne are recruiting Coal Mining Operators for work out in the Mackay & Coalfields region.
- Aquila Underground Coal Mine
- Newly awarded Development & Outbye Contract
- 7/7 Roster | Camp & Meals provided or Local Living Allowance ($40 per shift worked)
- Base $116K (+OT + KPI Bonus + Retention Bonus + Super)
- Immediate commencement
About the opportunity:
A long term partner of Anglo American, Mastermyne has been awarded a long term Development and Outbye Services contract at its Aquila Underground Coal Mine.
What they can offer beyond your weekly salary:
- Annual leave paid as if at work
- 100% reimbursement for the cost of approved courses and study
- Paid study days for university study
- Mastermyne tailored leadership programs
- Diploma Project Management
- Certificate IV Leadership
- Deputy Qualification
- 2 Year anniversary watch + gifts for additional years of service
- “Mum’s baby bonus” – 6 weeks wages helping Mum to cover costs during maternity leave and once they return to work
- “Dad’s new-arrival leave” – 4 days paid allowing Dad’s to spend time with their newborn without needing to use accrued annual or carers’ leave
- Flu immunizations
- Business improvement and innovation rewards
- Family Christmas parties
- Employee Christmas gifts
- “Well Pay” – personal leave paid out on termination for employees on QLD and Illawarra Mining Projects
- Group Income Protection Insurance (discounted premiums for Mastermyne employees)
- Reimbursement for prescription safety glasses ($350)
- Salary Packaging
- Motor Vehicle Novated Leasing
- Employee Assistance, well-being assistance that’s free for all the family
- Emergency shelter accommodation and paid domestic violence leave
Minimum skills and experience required:
- Underground Coal experience with a focus on Development and Outbye Services Works;
- Tickets inc. Shuttle Car, Miner Bolter, LHD & Driftrunner;
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical;
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment;
- Signed copies of training transcripts and/or authorisations;
- Valid Driver’s Licence.