Underground Diesel Fitter – Coal Mining QLD
- 4/3 Dayshift Roster
- Moranbah Based
- Accommodation + Meals Provided
- 18 Month + Contract
Mastermyne Mining is a leading provider of specialism services to the Australian coal mining industry. There experienced management and skilled workforce service a quality client base in Underground Mining in QLD and NSW.
They are seeking qualified and Experienced Underground Diesel Fitter who display strong risk management and safety behaviours and a driven productivity focus.
- 12 months or more experience working in the underground coal mining industry;
- 12 months experience working on Diesel Equipment and Development;
- Tickets required include: DES Certificate
- Current Underground Medical;
- Current Underground Industry Induction
- Trade Certificate
- Diesel Engine Systems Maintenance Certificate
- New Brake Testing Certificate
- Signed copies of your training transcripts and/or authorizations
- Valid Driver’s Lenience
Mastermyne is a high standard employer and the benefits of working for us extend way beyond your weekly salary. In addition to a competitive wage they can offer:
- family friendly lifestyle roster;
- the opportunity of internal promotions;
- training & personal development;
- income protection scheme;
- and most importantly high level safety standards.
All of these benefits result in high level satisfaction amongst sizeable workforce. If this sounds interesting send your application now. For more information please contact Danielle Lord, Recruitment Officer on 07 4963 0410.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Coal Mining Underground Diesel Fitter Maintenance QLD