Truck, Excavator, Dozer & Grader Operators Coal Mining
The client is Australia’s largest coal producer and exporter with several mine sites located across the Bowen Basin in Queensland. This company is currently seeking safe, experienced and skilled candidates to join their production team in ongoing opportunities.
- $42 – $52.07 p/h + super paid on all hours work
- Opportunity for TWRB Payment after 6 months
- DIDO Role | Meals & Accommodation Supplied
This client is seeking several Operators with extensive experience and skills on CAT 789, 793 Trucks, D10 and D11 Dozers, 16 and 24 Graders and/or RH170, EX3600 Excavators. Multiple machinery skills will be strongly advantageous.
What you’ll need to succeed
- To be a suitable candidate for this vacancy, you must have:
- Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* (or willing to obtain
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* (or willing to obtain
- Current Driver’s License
- Proven experience and RII's [...Learn about RII's]’s to reflect your operating experience
What you’ll get in return
This vacancy offers ongoing work in the Bowen Basin area working a 6/6 Day & Night Roster with camp accommodation and meals supplied by the client.
There is also an opportunity to receive a Temp Worker Recognition Bonus after 6 months of continuous work.
Submit an application for this role, use the Apply button below
Click Apply for Coal Mining Dozer & Grader Operators