Coal Mining Supervisor Jobs Mackay
Excellent Rates + Meals & Accommodation + Superannuation
To Be Successful In the Role, You Must Have:
- Mine Infrastructure/Civil Supervisory experience within the mining sector
- Demonstrated experience leading change and high performing crews
- A commitment to working safely and complying with site safety standards
- Understanding and execution of the mine plan
- Ability to effectively use computers and associated software (MS Office)
The Qualifications Required Include:
- S1 2 3 Supervisor Competencies
- Valid Driver’s License
- Passport or Australian Birth Certificate
- Coal Board Medical (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* (or willingness to obtain)
In Return Corestaff Offer:
- Ongoing work – immediate start
- Excellent Rates + Super
- Meals and Accommodation provided
About the company:
CoreStaff is part of the CGH Group, one of Australia’s leading providers of outsourced recruitment and human resources consulting solutions. They are an energetic, flexible and entirely customer focused organisation that delivers professional recruitment services throughout Australia.
Founded in 2008, Corestaff has grown rapidly from one branch in Darwin to having branches in every mainland capital city as well as a number of regional locations.
CoreStaff’s rapid success has been due to establishing:
- A team of highly experienced and motivated recruitment specialists
- A culture of working hard and having fun
- Sustainable partnerships
- Effective networks
- Accredited Quality, Safety and Environmental Management Systems
- A secure and robust information technology platform.
With offices located in Western Australia, South Australia, Queensland, New South Wales, and Victoria as well as the Northern Territory, CoreStaff is well positioned to offer their Clients local industry knowledge along with timely, efficient and cost effective recruitment solutions.