All trades for short term shutdowns – Hail Creek Mine
Short term shutdown at Hail Creek mine.Upcoming shutdowns so apply now to be considered for more of shutdown opportunities.
You will be working with an outstanding company with the opportunity for future temporary shutdown roles.
To be considered for this opportunity you will require the following up to date tickets;
- Trade Qualification (if tradesman)
- High risk license – Rigging (if rigger)
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Current Hail Creek Mine Induction
- Current Glencore induction
- Current working at heights (within 2 years)
- Current confined spaces (within 2 years)
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply:
To register your interest in this position click on the “Apply Now” button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Coal Mining Shutdowns Hail Creek Mine Jobs Coalfields