See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Coal Mining Quality Superintendent
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- Tertiary qualified in geology/metallurgy/engineering
- Experience in open cut mining operations within the coal industry
- Experience in a CHPP environment
- Experience with all aspects of coal quality
- Proven ability to effectively manage contractors and a team
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
Core Accountability include:
- Managing all aspects of coal quality and reconciliation
- Complying with coal quality sign off sheet to determine the clean coal mining
- Monitoring and forward planning of coal quality and quantity to enable contract specifications to be met (including maintaining 12 month production and stockpile schedules)
- Providing supervision to members of the technical services and coal quality team
- Liaising with mine engineers and mine production schedulers
- Coordination of blending requirements where necessary to ensure that the customers’ shipments match specifications
- Monitoring coal quality as delivered to the customer and follow up on investigations where coal specifications have not achieved contract specifications
- Project work to improve coal quality by investigating improvements to our blending and shipping operations
- Reviewing logistics to optimize delivery options
These roles offer:
- Immediate Start
- Monday-Friday roster, 10 hour shifts
- 1 rostered Friday off per fortnight
- 2-3 Month Contract
- Excellent Rate + Super
- Accommodation and meals provided
- DIDO/FIFO ex Brisbane available
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Coal Mining Quality Superintendent FIFO Moranbah