Production Plant Operator – North Bowen Basin
Coal Mining Production Mobile Plant Operator North Bowen Basin
Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently seeking experienced Open Cut Mining Production Operators for work in the North Bowen Basin. * MANDATORY – Demonstrated experience on at least 2 of the below Mobile Plant Coal Mine equipment.
These are not entry level roles
- 785, 789,795 or similar machines.
- Excavator 994/9355, 996
- Bucyrus Erie Dragline
- CAT Dozers
- A commitment to Safety and Cultural Awareness
- Competency Report (RII or site authorizations accepted)
- Current Australian Driver’s License
- Current Standard 11 Statement of Attainment
- Ability to complete Coal Board Medical and Functional Assessment
- 7/7 Roster
- Drive in and out
- 12.5 hour shifts
- All Inductions and Medicals Paid for
- Competitive pay rates and loyalty incentives
- Casual and Permanent Contracts available
- Great working environment- be part of a team committed to Safety!
- Long term contract
- On-site support
- Camp and Meals provided
If you are interested in these vacancies and meet minimum requirements please email your resume to Rachel.McNeill@programmed.com.au or call on 0408 707 697 or Andrew Jones 0407 370 519 with any queries
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
Would you like to apply for this job?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11.Click Apply for Coal Mining Production Mobile Plant Operator North Bowen Basin