See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Coal Mining Production – Excavator Operators
CoreStaff is at the forefront of the recruitment industry with offices in Perth, Kalgoorlie, Adelaide, Sydney, Eastern Creek, Newcastle, Melbourne, Brisbane, Townsville and Darwin.
On this occasion are seeking experienced production digger operators (996) that has proven solid work history
To be considered for this role you must have the following licenses/documents and attributes:
- Current C Class QLD Drivers License
- RII’s / Site Vocs / Site Training Transcripts
- Current Coal Board Medical or ability to obtain once successful
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training or ability to obtain once successful
On offer to successful applicants:
- 7:7 roster – rotating
- Food and Accommodation supplied at NO cost
- BIBO available from Rockhampton , Mackay or Bundaberg – please note there is a cost for this service payable by worker
- Loyalty bonus payable at 6 monthly intervals – conditions apply
- Updated resume with 2 work related references
- Tickets and licenses – front and back in colour
- Drivers License – front and back in colour and by itself
- Birth Certificate and or passport
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 Induction Training
- Certificates – relevant to mining/trade
- Site induction certificates that are still current
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.Apply for Coal Mining Production Excavator Digger Operators
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.