Coal Processing Operator L3 Coalfields
- Lifestyle Roster
- Competitive Rates
- Meals and Accommodation Provided
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate the following: CAT793 or CAT 789 Rear Dump
Skills / Experience / Requirements
- Minimum 6 months mine experience
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* – conducted within 2 years
- Current Driver’s License
- Must be able to provide RII's [...Learn about RII's] competency paperwork
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Right To Work – Passport or Birth Certificate
- Must have a track history of consistency with Operating and provide 2 contactable referees
- Desirable Skills; WA1200 Front End Loader or equivalent
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
Register or apply with for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
At WorkPac they recognize they are strengthened by diversity. They are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. They are an Equal Opportunity employer and encourage applications from woman and Indigenous people.
If this sounds like you then apply now
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Coal Mining Processing Operator Job Heavy Mobile Bowen Basin