Coal Mining Plant CHPP Operators – Queensland
Corestaff is a national recruitment company, together with their mining client; they are looking to recruit experienced coal mining plant operators. There client is an equal opportunity employer and along with Corestaff encourages a diverse range of applicants.
To apply for these CHPP roles you will require the following;
- Previous CHPP experience in operations or maintenance.
- Minimum 2 years Loader experience.
- Minimum 2 years Dozer experience.
- Fitter & or Boilermaker trade qualification.
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* & Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]’s
In return they offer;
- An ongoing contract
- site safety commitment
- Accommodation and meals provided
- Bussing options available.
To apply please hit the apply button now or forward your resume and qualifications to email@example.com
Would you like to apply for this job?
To be considered for this role, please click the ‘Apply Now‘ link to submit your application. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Coal Mining Plant Operators Bowen Basin CHPP Mine Maintenance