See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Coal Mining Operator Jobs
$46 – $54 p.h. + 6 monthly bonus, 7:7 Roster
CoreStaff are are seeking various experienced mining operators that has proven solid work history
To be considered for this role you must have the following licences/documents and attributes:
- C Class QLD Drivers Licence
- RII’s / Site Vocs / Site Training Transcripts
- Coal Board Medical or ability to obtain once successful
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training
On offer to successful applicants:
- 7:7 roster – rotating
- Food and Accommodation supplied at NO cost
- Various commute options – FIFO / DIDO / BIBO
- Loyalty bonus payable at 6 monthly intervals – conditions apply
- Updated resume with 2 work related references
- Tickets and licences – front and back in colour
- Drivers Licence – front and back in colour and by itself
- Birth Certificate and or passport
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 Induction Training
- Certificates – relevant to mining/trade
- Site induction certificates that are still current
About the Company:
CoreStaff is part of the CGH Group, one of Australia’s leading providers of outsourced recruitment and human resources consulting solutions. They are an energetic, flexible and entirely customer focused organisation that delivers professional recruitment services throughout Australia.
Founded in 2008, Corestaff has grown rapidly from one branch in Darwin to having branches in every mainland capital city as well as a number of regional locations.
CoreStaff’s rapid success has been due to establishing:
- A team of highly experienced and motivated recruitment specialists
- Culture of working hard and having fun
- Sustainable partnerships
- Effective networks
- Accredited Quality, Safety and Environmental Management Systems
- Secure and robust information technology platform.
With offices located in Western Australia, South Australia, Queensland, New South Wales, and Victoria as well as the Northern Territory, CoreStaff is well positioned to offer their Clients local industry knowledge along with timely, efficient and cost effective recruitment solutions.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.