If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Water Manager Coal Mining Jobs Operations in QLD
- Water Manager (Mining) opportunity
- Major mine project in NSW’s Hunter Valley
- Work direct for the owner’s team
Stellar Recruitment has been asked to source a Water Manager to join the owners’ team on a large mining operation in the Upper Hunter Valley (NSW).
The client is a progressive mining house producing high quality thermal coal (open cut and underground coal mining operations) and is one of the leading exporters of thermal coal in NSW.
To lead the development and design a Water Management System whilst meeting all environmental approval, production and corporate requirements
Developing and managing the required capital and operational budgets of the Water Management System and operation of Water Treatment Systems
Support the ongoing mining operations by providing and auditing operational standards of the Water Management System
- Overseeing the design and commissioning of “new” water management infrastructure
- Effective and efficient operation of the Water Treatment Facilities
To be a single point of accountability for Change Management and ensuring all water is accounted for and managed in accordance with Environmental Approvals and operational requirements.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 12 years’ experience working on water infrastructure
- Minimum 8 years’ experience working on mine water management
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at a senior management level
- Knowledge of NSW Mine Design Guidelines
- Strict adherence to WHS, QA and Environmental regulations
- Good commercial acumen (Cost and Contract)
- Superior written, verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, cooperative and facilitation skills
- Ability to work in high pressure and competing priority/ambiguous environments for sustained periods
You can be rewarded for your efforts and results, and have the opportunity to take your career to the next level, increase your earning capacity and enjoy the benefits of a flexible workplace with one of the world’s most successful mining companies
- Permanent role offering stability
- Senior Management position working for highly regarded leadership
- Attractive salary + other benefits
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Coal mining Operations Development Water Manager NSW