Water Manager Coal Mining Jobs Operations in QLD
- Water Manager (Mining) opportunity
- Major mine project in NSW’s Hunter Valley
- Work direct for the owner’s team
Stellar Recruitment has been asked to source a Water Manager to join the owners’ team on a large mining operation in the Upper Hunter Valley (NSW).
The client is a progressive mining house producing high quality thermal coal (open cut and underground coal mining operations) and is one of the leading exporters of thermal coal in NSW.
To lead the development and design a Water Management System whilst meeting all environmental approval, production and corporate requirements
Developing and managing the required capital and operational budgets of the Water Management System and operation of Water Treatment Systems
Support the ongoing mining operations by providing and auditing operational standards of the Water Management System
- Overseeing the design and commissioning of “new” water management infrastructure
- Effective and efficient operation of the Water Treatment Facilities
To be a single point of accountability for Change Management and ensuring all water is accounted for and managed in accordance with Environmental Approvals and operational requirements.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 12 years’ experience working on water infrastructure
- Minimum 8 years’ experience working on mine water management
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at a senior management level
- Knowledge of NSW Mine Design Guidelines
- Strict adherence to WHS, QA and Environmental regulations
- Good commercial acumen (Cost and Contract)
- Superior written, verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, cooperative and facilitation skills
- Ability to work in high pressure and competing priority/ambiguous environments for sustained periods
You can be rewarded for your efforts and results, and have the opportunity to take your career to the next level, increase your earning capacity and enjoy the benefits of a flexible workplace with one of the world’s most successful mining companies
- Permanent role offering stability
- Senior Management position working for highly regarded leadership
- Attractive salary + other benefits
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Coal mining Operations Development Water Manager NSW
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a workplace health and safety package for the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII).
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety and procedures training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
There are 6 units of study (competency) in the Standard 11. This course can not be completed online. Find out more about how you can complete the Standard 11 Mining Induction at a location close to you
You can book your course here and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.