Dump Truck Operators – Day Shift Only
- 7/7 day shift only roster – 10 hour shifts
- Quarterly bonuses (subject to criteria)
- Option of casual employment or max term employment
What WorkPac Offer:
- Immediate start for successful applicants
- Full PPE
- Camp Accommodation and meals whilst on site
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Ongoing role with potential for full-time engagement (max-term contracts)
- Transport to and from site/camp daily
Successful applicants will have an absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Current RII's [...Learn about RII's]s
- Site authorized skills lists
- 2 years minimum experience in open cut coal operations
- Experience operating Cat 793 & 797 and Komatsu 830E
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction
- Coal Board Medical
- Valid Drivers License
- Proof of Right to Work in Australia
Applicants must be able to provide a clear drug and alcohol test.
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the ‘Apply’ button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Coal Mining Mobile Plant Dump Truck Operators Jobs
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen. The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction