Longwall Electrical and Automation Technicians
Contract Mining Resources provides experienced personnel to the mining industry. They hand pick the right candidates for each role to ensure they provide the best candidates for each role.
About the role
Utilizing your extensive knowledge in LW electrical, you will be part of a team installing, commissioning and maintaining a range of new technologies to assist with LW automation.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years experience as an electrical tradesman in LW mining
- Electrical trade certification and Queensland electrical license
- Knowledge of LW automation systems preferred but not essential
- Current Australian Passport and Driver’s license
- Current Surface and Underground Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* including chest X-ray for underground work
- Glencore Generic Induction preferred but not essential
- Ability to work in a team and unsupervised
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this position?
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Coal Mining Longwall Electrical Automation Technicians QLD