Coal Mining Supervisor/ OCE
Work for a reputable mining contractor with a broad portfolio of mining projects on their books. Long term work permanent opportunity offering job security.
The Project & Roster
- 7:7 even time roster
- DIDO from Rockhampton or Gladstone
- Running a crew of 50 experienced operators
- Supervising operation of pre-strip and production coal
The Pay & Benefits
- Attractive pay with company benefits
- Family friendly even time roster
- Long term permanent role with major mining contractor
- A minimum of 18 months experience supervising coal operations in an open cut mine
- Provide strong safety leadership and development of your crew, ensure production targets are met.
- Ensure activities are carried out in accordance with the Site Safety & Health Management System and Environmental Management Plan
- Coal supervising experience
- OCE ticket
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Top dirt mover
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Coal Mining Jobs Supervisor Mine Site Bowen Basin