Experienced Coal Mining Operators
Reporting to the production superintendent, you will be responsible for the safe operation of heavy mobile plant equipment. Prior experience is essential to be successful in these roles. ** No new to industry roles are currently available.
Skills & Experienced
- Haul Truck: CAT 789 and above considered (12mnths experience)
- Multi Skilled: Truck +1 skill considered
- Production Excavator: EX3600 and above considered
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Coal Board Medical (or willing to obtain)
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Machinery Evidence (SSE signed matrix preferred)
- Current Drivers License
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- 7:7 Roster – 12.5hr shifts
- Camp & Meals Provided
- BIBO / FIFO Options
- Ongoing Opportunities
- Paid Bonuses
Global Product Search offer the following incentives to each of employees:
- Salary sacrifice options;
- Novated Leasing
- Remote Rent or Mortgage
- Weekly pays & the option to split/annualise (Same pay every week).
- Employee Assistance Program
- Family Owned & Local Company
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this position?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Multi-Skilled Coal Mining Heavy Mobile Plant Operators Coalfields
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a course that provides skill and knowledge required for working in surface coal mines under the QLD Mining Inspectorate Recognised Standard 11.
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
You can book your course online and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.