Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experienced Coal Mining Operators
Reporting to the production superintendent, you will be responsible for the safe operation of heavy mobile plant equipment. Prior experience is essential to be successful in these roles. ** No new to industry roles are currently available.
Skills & Experienced
- Haul Truck: CAT 789 and above considered (12mnths experience)
- Multi Skilled: Truck +1 skill considered
- Production Excavator: EX3600 and above considered
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Coal Board Medical (or willing to obtain)
- Standard 11 Induction Training
- Machinery Evidence (SSE signed matrix preferred)
- Current Drivers License
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- 7:7 Roster – 12.5hr shifts
- Camp & Meals Provided
- BIBO / FIFO Options
- Ongoing Opportunities
- Paid Bonuses
Global Product Search offer the following incentives to each of employees:
- Salary sacrifice options;
- Novated Leasing
- Remote Rent or Mortgage
- Weekly pays & the option to split/annualise (Same pay every week).
- Employee Assistance Program
- Family Owned & Local Company
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this position?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Multi-Skilled Coal Mining Heavy Mobile Plant Operators Coalfields
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.