Coal Mining Operator – Heavy Mobile Jobs
Reporting to the production superintendent, you will be responsible for the safe operation of heavy mobile plant equipment. Prior experience is essential to be successful in these roles. ** No new to industry roles are currently available.
Skills & Experience
- Haul Truck > CAT 785 & above
- Multi Skilled > Truck + 2 skill
- Production Excavator > EX3600 & above
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Coal Board Medical (or willing to obtain)
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*/ BMA Induction
- Machinery Evidence (SSE signed matrix preferred)
- Current Drivers License
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Even time 7:7 roster
- Camp & meals
- BIBO ex; Mackay & Townsville
- Ongoing opportunity
Global Product Search offer the following incentives to each of employees:
- Salary sacrifice options;
- Novated Leasing
- Remote Rent or Mortgage
- Weekly pays & the option to split – Same pay every week.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Family Owned & Local Company.
Global Product Search (GPS) is an established company that specializes in the supply of labour resources, recruitment services, mining supplies, tooling hire and simulator training to various markets throughout Australia.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the ‘Apply’ button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Coal Mining Heavy Mobile Mine Operator Coalfields
Standard 11 Mining Induction