Coal Mining Haul Truck Operator – FIFO QLD
Experienced Operators Required for Work at a Mine Site Near Moranbah
- Immediate Start
- Even time Roster of 7/7
- $44.15 plus per hour (depending on your experience)
- Camp and Accommodation included
- FIFO From Brisbane Available
- The client will consider applicants that reside 125KM from site also
The client is Australia’s largest coal miner and exporter, the world’s largest supplier to the sea borne coking coal market and largest coal producer and supplier of metallurgical coal.
The client has several mine sites across the Bowen Basin consisting primarily of open cut mines. The client is committed to building a diverse workforce, appreciating all the different aspects of individual uniqueness, including thought and perspective, experience, age, disability, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation and gender.
The safety of their people and the communities in which they operate always comes first. The client provides opportunities for interaction to improve their safety performance and believe having the right controls in place to effectively manage their risks that have safety impacts will lead to improved safety outcomes.
About the Role
They are currently seeking experienced Dump Truck Operators for work with a well known Mining Company near Moranbah.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operating a variety of Dump Trucks on a large open cut mine site
- Maintain high standard of housekeeping on equipment
- Communicate with other operators and assist in traffic management
- A minimum of 12 months of recent experience operating CAT 793 Dump Trucks in a mining environment
- A skills list identifying relevant above experience
- Current C class drivers licence
- A current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Must be reliable and have a strong commitment to safety
Candidates please note that the on-boarding process for these roles will be structured and will be required to undertake skills testing, interview, pre-employment medicals and drug and alcohol testing. If you are not willing to undertake or complete these, you will not be considered for these roles. Please note that only the successful candidates progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
WorkPac is Australia’s largest, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors.
They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Looking after there employees is important. Employee Benefits program powered by Flare HR offers benefits across health, insurance, financial services, retail discounts and more.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Coal Mining Haul Truck Operator Mine Site Moranbah QLD