See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Coal Mining Exploration Geologists
Xenith Consulting is a dynamic team of experienced resource consultants who provide a wide range of services to the mining, infrastructure, energy and environment industries.
These roles will undertake rig-based fieldwork recording down hole data, with an emphasis on the quality and accuracy of the data.
To be successful in these roles you will ideally have the following;
- Tertiary qualifications in Geology or a related discipline
- Minimum 3.5 years demonstrated experience and proven track record in a similar role
- Experience in a mining environment
- Experience in major Australian coal basins
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Be highly motivated and driven to continually improve efficiencies
- Current Coal Board Medical and coal industry competencies such as Standard 11 Induction Training, MSSS, G2 etc.
- Current and clean Class C driving license and 4WD/Defensive driving training
Applicants should have the ability to perform a physical role working outdoors, and have the necessary skills to work autonomously and within a team environment, demonstrating effective communication skills and having an eye for detail and accuracy.
To thrive in this environment you will be passionate about your work, engaging with a broad range of stakeholders, and be a highly motivated individual who is proactive with a “can do” attitude.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply:
To register your interest in this position click on the “Apply Now” button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Coal Mining Exploration Geologists Various Positions Australia