Coal Exploration Geologists – Bowen Basin
- 14/7 and 14/14 rosters available
- immediate start, or January 2019
- FIFO Brisbane to Site
- established long term projects
- remuneration commensurate with experience and skills
Sentinel Exploration & Resource Management is a multi-disciplinary service company in the Resource industry, particularly in Coal and Gas. Experienced team has been supplying a spectrum of Exploration Services including Geological, Drilling, Laboratory and Project Management services to clients throughout Australia and overseas for over a decade.
The successful applicants will have:
- At least 2 years experience as a Coal Exploration Geologist
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Logistical Skills
- Bowen & Surat Basin experience desirable
- IT skills (MS Office , data entry software)
- Commitment to Safety in all facets of the job
- Maturity, lateral thinking, willingness to work cooperatively
- Current Coal Industry inductions (desirable)
- C-class drivers license
Come and join the team of experienced professionals, where you will be valued as an individual, and as an integral part of our team. You will be offered Professional Development opportunities along the way, and you will be greatly rewarded for contributing to our Projects’ success.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge, send us your C.V. today!
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this position?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Coal Mining Exploration Geologists FIFO Queensland