See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Coal Mining Exploration Geologists
- 14/7 and 14/14 rosters available – immediate start
- FIFO Brisbane to Site
- established long term projects
- remuneration commensurate with experience and skills
Sentinel Exploration & Resource Management is a multi-disciplinary service company in the Resource industry, particularly in Coal and Gas. There experienced team has been supplying a spectrum of Exploration Services including Geological, Drilling, Laboratory and Project Management services to clients throughout Australia and overseas for over a decade.
Positions exist for experienced Coal Exploration Geologists in Queensland’s coal basins
The successful applicants will have:
- At least 3 years experience as a Coal Exploration Geologist
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Logistical Skills
- Bowen & Surat Basin experience desirable
- IT skills (MS Office , data entry software)
- Commitment to Safety in all facets of the job
- Maturity, lateral thinking, willingness to work cooperatively
- Current Coal Industry inductions,
- C-class drivers license
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
If you wish to apply please apply via the seek apply button! Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Coal Mining Exploration Geologists FIFO Mine Site Queensland
NOTE: This is a sample of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. Each job requires different levels of education, experience and qualifications. Wherever possible, link to the courses we offer will be provided as links. We encourage you to continue to do your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.