Diesel Fitters Maintenance- Coal Mining QLD
SMW is a leading supplier of quality tradespeople with a large engineering and fabrication facility supporting the mining industry.
They pride there selves on ensuring that excellent customer service is provided at all times. They are actively seeking specialized and highly experienced Diesel Fitters. These roles are DIDO – they can help you get closer to home and to have that dream lifestyle.
Benefits and Culture of SMW:
- Top industry rates to match your experience
- Working on large OEM equipment
- Equal opportunities to all employees
- A genuine commitment to health and safety of all employees
- All accommodation, meals and expenses paid
- Training inductions and upskilling provided
Skills and Experience They Are Looking For:
- Australian Recognized Trade Completion Certificate
- 1+ years post trade mining experience
- Current Standard 11 Coal Mine Induction
- Section 4 Coal Board Medical
- Valid Drivers License
- Heavy earth moving equipment experience including Cat and Komatsu Trucks
- Outstanding troubleshooting / diagnostic skills
- Current mine site inductions preferred
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this job?
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Experienced Coal Mining Diesel Fitters Maintenance DIDO QLD