If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Coal Mining Diesel Fitter Jobs
Competitive Rate + Paid Flights
Black Wolf are searching for Diesel Fitters who have worked on coal mining sites in Queensland within the last 24 months. They have multiple roles available across various sites. If you are after consistent work on a 7/7 roster in QLD, then be sure to shoot them over a resume!
What is on Offer:
- Competitive Rates and Even time rosters Available
- Company Paid Flights
- FIFO and DIDO Roles available
- Family Friendly Rosters
- Ongoing work for the right candidates
- A Chance to be in a workforce with the right culture and more than just a number.
To be successful:
- Recent Coal Mining Experience
- Trade Qualified
- Proven Troubleshooting / Diagnostic Skills
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training
- Valid C Class drivers’ licence
- Ability to pass a Drug and Alcohol test
You must have relevant and recent experience and will need to interview with Black Wolf and provide two referees with your resume. They will only contact suitable applicants for this position. You must have full Australian Working rights to be considered for this opportunity.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.