Coal Mining Diesel Fitter Jobs
Competitive Rate + Paid Flights
Black Wolf are looking for Diesel Fitters who have worked on coal mining sites in Queensland within the last 24 months. They have multiple roles available across various sites. If you are after consistent work on a 7/7 roster in QLD, then be sure to shoot them over a resume!
What is on Offer:
- Competitive Rates and Even time rosters Available
- Company Paid Flights
- FIFO and DIDO Roles available
- Family Friendly Rosters
- Ongoing work for the right candidates
- A Chance to be in a workforce with the right culture and more than just a number.
To be successful:
- Recent Coal Mining Experience
- Trade Qualified
- Proven Troubleshooting / Diagnostic Skills
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Valid C Class drivers’ licence
- Ability to pass a Drug and Alcohol test
You must have relevant and recent experience and will need to interview with Black Wolf and provide two referees with your resume. They will only contact suitable applicants for this position. You must have full Australian Working rights to be considered for this opportunity.
Apply Here for Coal Mining Diesel Fitter Jobs
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a course that provides skill and knowledge required for working in surface coal mines under the QLD Mining Inspectorate Recognised Standard 11.
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
You can book your course online and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.