See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Coal Mine Site Preparation Sampler – Queensland
Bureau Veritas, a leading supplier of technical and analytical services to the Australian Coal Industry, is seeking to hire a Laboratory Assistant for Biloela mine site laboratory.
The focus of your role will be preparing coal samples for testing, using specialized equipment and performing manual handling tasks to test and analyze coal samples.
To be successful in this role you will need to possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Capable of performing manual handling tasks, following safety and quality standards
- Flexibility for shift and weekend work
- Physically fit and willing to perform manual handling tasks.
- Sound numerical skills
- A methodical, well organized approach to your work
- Reliable and able to work shift work, weekends and overtime as required is essential
- A strong team and customer focus
- Live locally to the Biloela region
Beneficial for the Role:
- Previous laboratory and sample preparation experience from coal or non-coal industries.
- S-11 Generic Mine Induction.
- Light Vehicle Pass / Pit License to drive on Callide and Boundary Hill mine sites
Ongoing Drug & Alcohol testing will be a requirement of working on site.
They offer a competitive hourly rate, training and an opportunity to advance your career in a leading global organization. These positions will start as casual roles but high performers may be offered permanent roles.
NOTE: When you apply for this job Coal Mining, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Apply for this job
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Coal Mine Site Preparation Biloela Mining job QLD