Mine Site Diesel Fitters – 7/7 Roster
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries.
An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
Their client is a Tier 1 Mining Contractor who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individual’s for ongoing opportunities, leading to Permanent roles for the right people.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Extensive mine site Diesel Fitting experience
- Experience working in field and workshop
- Excavator (Hitachi), Trucks (Electric and mechanical), Dozers
- Diagnostic work
Machinery on site:
- Dump Trucks – Liebherr T264 (240T), Komatsu 830E (220T), CAT 793 (220T)
- Excavators Ex5600, Liebherr 996
- Dozers D10, D11
- Graders 16G, 24M
- Australian Trade Certificate – Diesel Fitting
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction
- Drivers License
- Passport or Birth Certificate
These roles offer:
- Ongoing work – Immediate Start
- Permanent positions available
- Permanent roles offer salary circa $126,270/annum base + Super
- Permanent roles also offer Salary sacrifice flights, 6 weeks paid annual leave, 10 days sick/personal leave
- 7/7 Roster – Meals and Camp provided
- $56 – $58 Per Hour + Super (Casual)
- BIBO Mackay and Rockhampton
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Coal Mine Site Diesel Fitters 7/7 Roster Bowen Basin