Boilermakers – Mine site and workshop based in Rockhampton
Based out of the Rockhampton workshop, the successful candidate will be flexible and be open to both adhoc site work and shut downs.
This will suit a local tradesman that is happy to work in both workshop and field depending on upcoming projects. These roles have a view to permanency after 3 months.
You will be required to have:
- Tradesman certificate – boilermaking
- MR license (minimum)
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Confined space (or willing to obtain themselves)
- Working at heights (or willing to obtain themselves)
- Mine Site experience
- Any mine site inductions advantageous
In return on offer is:
- Pay rate $42.50/hr (FLAT) for first 8 hours then $55/hr (FLAT) for remaining hours.
- Saturday and Sunday all hours $55/hr flat
- Daily Site Allowance $48
- Night Site Allowance $96
- Travel paid – $34/hour
- All site inductions can be provided for the successful candidate
- Company vehicle supplied for site works
- Accommodation/meals supplied for site works
- ASAP start
- Temp to permanent roles
- Prefer candidates who are interested in long term job opportunities
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. Applicants applying from overseas need not apply. Apply now.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Coal Mine Site Boilermakers Workshop Rockhampton