Mechanical Fitters – Mackay Workshop Project
The client offers support and parts distribution services for customers across a range of industries such as mining, general construction, civil transport and commercial construction, primary industries and marine. They now seek personnel to join on Coal Mine Overhaul Project based in a Paget workshop.
What the role involves:
- Assembly, disassembly, troubleshooting, diagnosis and overhaul of underground mining equipment
- Replace and repair underground mining components as required
- Assist with general maintenance of longwall equipment and accessories
What they are looking for:
- Trade Qualified Fitter (Fitter & Turner or equivalent)
- Experience working on underground mining equipment (highly regarded)
- Hold a Forklift, Overhead Crane or Rigging/Dogging licenses (highly regarded)
- Physically fit and able to pass Pre-Employment Medical and Drug & Alcohol test
On offer for the successful candidates:
- 4 week contract work – underground overhaul project
- 12hr shifts
- Competitive rates
- Local Mackay work – Paget workshop
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Coal Mine Mechanical Fitters Underground Mining QLD
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a course that provides skill and knowledge required for working in surface coal mines under the QLD Mining Inspectorate Recognised Standard 11.
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
You can book your course online and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.