Coal Mine Haul Truck Operators Job
AE Group Civil & Mining Construction are an established Civil & Mining Infrastructure Company that have been operating specialist earthwork projects throughout Australia and overseas for nearly 5 decades.
By joining AE Group offer a great opportunity to join a well known civil operations company, with an outstanding team culture where staff embrace safety and quality.
To be successful in these positions you must possess the following skills:
- Mine Site Experience is Mandatory
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] for either 50t Rigid Dump Truck or 40t Articulated Dump Truck
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Ability to pass Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Additional RII's [...Learn about RII's]’s will be an advantage
In return, these positions offer:
- 10/4 Roster (for this project)
- On going work opportunities
- Accommodation and meals provided
- Weekly pay
This is a BMA mine site, so previous inductions would be advantageous
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the ‘Apply’ button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Coal Mine Jobs Haul Truck Operators Mining Coalfields