The Coal Induction course we offer is important and necessary if you are seeking work in the mining industry.
Adding the Coal Induction qualification to your resume could make the difference to you getting an interview or not. It will show recruitment officers and mining companies that you†have the necessary training and safety skills to safely enter a mine site and work alongside their existing workforce to existing OHS standards. Further mining inductions may be required at specific mine sites to allow you to familiarise yourself with the local mine operations.
The Coal Induction course is held in†Preston, Melbourne and is conducted by†highly experienced†trainers who have real experience in the mining and resource sector. The Coal Induction courses are conducted in a friendly and informative manner. Past results can be read in testimonials from previous students†by following the link below.
This 3-day Coal Induction course in Melbourne will give you the skills and certification†needed to take the first step†towards obtaining an interview. Add it†to your mining-specific resume and you will be in front of many others who applying for the same job.
Coal Induction Melbourne “ď Surface Operation†Course Subjects:
- RIIRIS201B† Conduct Local Risk Control
Hazard ID,† control and risk assessment and in a mining environment
- RIIERR302A Respond to Local Emergencies
Prepare and respond to emergencies in a mine environment
- RIIGOV201A Comply with Site Work Processes / Procedures
Access and apply site safety procedures, apply personal safety measures, maintain personal well-being, and complete relevant reports and forms
- RIIOHS201A Work Safety and Follow OHS Policies and Procedures
- RIIERR205A Apply Initial Response First Aid
Assess the situation, apply basic first aid and complete incident reports
- RIICOM201A Communicate in the Workplace
Identify, access and use work site communication systems and equipment, carry out work related communication, and complete written†documentation
- Complimentary access to Industry Pathways student services website giving you access to highly researched materials that will help you find and apply for mining jobs
- Hints on how to create a mining focused resume to really help you get your foot in the door with mining companies.
- Mining interview tips to give you the confidence to talk to any mining company or recruiter in a positive and authoritative manner which reflects your ability to instantly get on with other people, which is important in mining environment where teamwork is a part of daily mining life.
- Discount card for 5% off all mining training courses with Industry Pathways.
- Discount card for 10% off all mining resume services with Industry Pathways.
- Access to complete lists of mining companies and an interactive map that highlights over 600 mines including contact details, what they do and addresses.
- We send you mining jobs weekly. Each week you`ll receive emails about where the mining jobs are, from entry-level mining jobs with no experience through to trades, construction, processing and mine-site management.
Coal Induction Melbourne Dec 21