If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
CHPP Operator Coal Mining Maintainers
Link Mining Services is currently seeking experienced CHPP Plant Operator/Maintainers to join their team at the Blair Athol Coal Mine, which currently produces approximately 1.5 million tonnes of saleable coal per year.
To be successful you will have a minimum of 24 months experience in a process plant.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the CHPP Supervisor, you will operate all areas of the Coal Handling Prep Plant in line with production schedules. You will also be responsible for the following:
Coal Handling Plant Operator Mining Maintainers QLD
- Operate and monitor the CHPP to optimize production and quality as directed by the CHPP Supervisor
- Identify, report and act on all hazards whilst complying with the Health, Safety and Environment Management System
- Perform CHPP roving duties to monitor CHPP performance and make adjustments as required
- Perform first response breakdown maintenance tasks, as required
- Conduct P.M. inspections
- Maintain cleanliness of all areas of the CHPP
- 2 years’ experience operating in a minerals preparation plant or CHPP
- Current Drivers License
- Current Coal Board Medical (or willing to obtain)
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training (or willing to obtain)
- Production orientated with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work independently
- Your key focus is safety with a high attention to detail to abide by site procedures
- Trade qualification and RII’s to operate Loader, Moxy and Dozer will be highly regarded
These are permanent full-time positions with an immediate start available for the right person. To apply for this role please submit your resume via the ‘apply for this job’ link.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
If you wish to apply please apply via the seek apply button! Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Coal Handling Plant Operator Mining Maintainers QLD
NOTE: This is a sample of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. Each job requires different levels of education, experience and qualifications. Wherever possible, link to the courses we offer will be provided as links. We encourage you to continue to do your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.