See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Cleaning Trade Assistants Bowen Basin Mine
Cleaning Trade Assistants Peak Downs Caval Ridge Blackwater mines
CLEANING TRADE ASSISTANTS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR MULTIPLE Bowen Basin MINE SITES!!
If you make yourself available, have inductions and are reliable, they can offer you the following:
- 12 hr DAYS
- All meals and accommodation provided
- Competitive Pay rates
- WAF can be provided for those with site inductions if needed
- These roles will include dragline and crib hut cleaning and is a great opportunity to gain work in mine sites.
To be considered for these opportunities you will require the following up to date tickets:
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Saraji Induction
- Peak Downs
- Caval Ridge
Blackwater If you have other mine site inductions in Qld, they are happy to consider you for other shutdowns they have coming up.
About Entire Recruitment
From Temporary Labour Hire to Permanent Placement services ENTIRE Recruitment is a business with over 30 years experience in the Recruitment and Construction industries. there aim is to ensure that the Clients and Candidates are shown a professional and streamline service which is mutually beneficial to both parties. They also pride there selves on offering a friendly personal service, where they will make there selves available whenever required by the Clients or Candidates.
Please email your resume below to be considered for these positions.
Would you like to apply for this job?
Apply today if you want to work with the latest technology and innovation, in an environment where they challenge you to drive positive change.
Apply for Cleaning Trade Assistants Peak Downs Caval Ridge Blackwater mines
About the Bowen Basin
The Queensland Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Here's a list of mining companies with operations in the Bowen Basin.
- Peabody Energy Australia Pty Ltd
- New Hope Corporation Limited
- QCoal Pty Ltd
- Hail Creek Holdings Pty Ltd
- Mt Rawdon Operations Pty Ltd
- Glencore Coal Queensland Pty Limited
- Fitzroy Queensland Resources Limited
- Conquest Mining Limited
- Ravenswood Gold Pty Ltd
- BHP Coal Pty Ltd/li>
- Baralaba Coal Company Pty Ltd
- Anglo American Metallurgical Coal Pty Ltd
- Santos Limited (JV with Santos Limited, Petronas Total and Kogas)
- TEC Coal Pty Ltd
- TerraCom Australia
- Coronado Curragh Pty Ltd
- Yarrabee Coal Company Pty Ltd
For a more detailed view of the above list, here's the link to Queensland State Development mines list