See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Cleaning jobs in the mines. Work on a coal mining project in the Bowen Basin near Moranbah.
One Key Resources are seeking experienced Cleaners to work on a coal mining project in the Bowen Basin near Moranbah.
$30 – $33/hr. + Super
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 2 years+ experience in a cleaning role on a coal mine site
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven cleaning experience
- Live locally to the Moranbah area
- Your own vehicle – DIDO role
- Willingness to pass a PEM and D&A test
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training or BMA Induction Statement of Attainment
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Ongoing work – 12 months+
- Immediate start
- Local role – Be home every night!
- 7/7 roster
- Competitive hourly rates – $30 – $33/hr. + Super
- Weekly pay
Would you like to apply to this job?
One Key Resources is a specialist provider of managed workforce services and labour hire to the mining, oil & gas and infrastructure industries.They also complement core business with market leading value add services including skills and proficiency training and productivity improvement programs..Click for more details and Apply for the job
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.