If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.This is a Bowen Basin job located in the Mackay & Coalfields area. Do you live close to this location, or are you willing to FIFO from within Queensland?
You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Cleaning jobs in the mines. Work on a coal mining project in the Bowen Basin near Moranbah.
One Key Resources are seeking experienced Cleaners to work on a coal mining project in the Bowen Basin near Moranbah.
$30 – $33/hr. + Super
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 2 years+ experience in a cleaning role on a coal mine site
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven cleaning experience
- Live locally to the Moranbah area
- Your own vehicle – DIDO role
- Willingness to pass a PEM and D&A test
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training or BMA Induction Statement of Attainment
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Ongoing work – 12 months+
- Immediate start
- Local role – Be home every night!
- 7/7 roster
- Competitive hourly rates – $30 – $33/hr. + Super
- Weekly pay
Would you like to apply to this job?
One Key Resources is a specialist provider of managed workforce services and labour hire to the mining, oil & gas and infrastructure industries.They also complement core business with market leading value add services including skills and proficiency training and productivity improvement programs..Click for more details and Apply for the job
About the Bowen Basin mining region, Queensland.
The Queensland Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers a total area of over 60,000 square kilometres and is located in Central Queensland; running from Collinsville to Theodore. The entire region is home to many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Here's a list of mining companies with operations in the Bowen Basin.
- Peabody Energy Australia Pty Ltd
- New Hope Corporation Limited
- QCoal Pty Ltd
- Hail Creek Holdings Pty Ltd
- Mt Rawdon Operations Pty Ltd
- Glencore Coal Queensland Pty Limited
- Fitzroy Queensland Resources Limited
- Conquest Mining Limited
- Ravenswood Gold Pty Ltd
- BHP Coal Pty Ltd/li>
- Baralaba Coal Company Pty Ltd
- Anglo American Metallurgical Coal Pty Ltd
- Santos Limited (JV with Santos Limited, Petronas Total and Kogas)
- TEC Coal Pty Ltd
- TerraCom Australia
- Coronado Curragh Pty Ltd
- Yarrabee Coal Company Pty Ltd
For a more detailed view of the above list, here's the link to Queensland State Development mines list