Cleaners to work on a coal mining project in the Bowen Basin near Moranbah.
One Key Resources are seeking experienced Cleaners to work on a coal mining project in the Bowen Basin near Moranbah.
One Key Resources is a specialist provider of managed workforce services and labour hire to the mining, oil & gas and infrastructure industries.They also complement core business with market leading value add services including skills and proficiency training and productivity improvement programs..
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 2 years+ experience in a cleaning role on a coal mine site
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven cleaning experience
- Live locally to the Moranbah area
- Your own vehicle – DIDO role
- Willingness to pass a PEM and D&A test
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11 or BMA Induction Statement of Attainment
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Ongoing work – 12 months+
- Immediate start
- Local role – Be home every night!
- 7/7 roster
- Competitive hourly rates – $30 – $33/hr. + Super
- Weekly pay