Global Product Search (GPS) is an established†company that specializes in the supply†of labour resources, recruitment services, mining supplies, tooling hire and simulator training to various markets throughout Australia.
Global Product Search is†currently seeking applications from experienced:
- Water Cart Operators – HR Water Carts
- Dozer Operators – Cat D10/D11
- Compactor Operators – Cat 815; 825
- Grader Operators – Cat 16H/M
- Haul Trucks – 777G WTR Bare chassis
- Backhoe Operators
Candidates must have 12 months prior experience operating any of the above equipment classifications.
Multiple positions are currently available in the Dysart, Coppabella & Moura†regions with IMMEDIATE STARTS.
Working for a local employer of choice,†GPS can also offer:
- Weekly Pays
- Family friendly 7/7 roster
- Camp & Meals Provided
All candidates must also have the following:
- Current Drivers License
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current†BMA†Induction or Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Relevant Site Authorizations, RII's [...Learn about RII's] Certificates, Site Training Transcript or Letter (signed by SSE or Delegate)
†For further information please call GPS on†(07) 49 525 244 or apply via the link below.
Global Product Search is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander, Female and culturally diverse candidates to apply.