Civil Operators – FIFO work QLD
The client are currently seeking the skills of experienced civil operators for a 14 on, 14 off roster based on the out skirts of Mount Isa. This contract is for an immediate start going for approximately 16 weeks, give or take.
Key Points for this role:
- 12 hour days
- FIFO from Brisbane only
- Ability to tolerate hot and humid conditions
- Available to start tomorrow and not in two weeks’ time
- Flat pay rate
- Grader operator (final trim)
- Loader operator
- Excavator Operator – 35 tonne plus
- Excavator Operator – Up to 15 tonne
- Smooth drum roller operator
- Pad foot drum roller operator
Civil Operators FIFO work Brisbane QLD
- Hold at least 5 years’ experience in road construction operating
- Have your own PPE
- Ability to pass a random drug and alcohol test
NOTE: When you apply for this job Civil Operators, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply?
If you are ready now and would like to apply, please send your resume first then contact the branch on 3899 3444.
Please note you must be available now and ready to fly out on short notice.
Click to Apply Civil Operators FIFO work Brisbane QLD