Civil Operator Jobs Perth
3:1 Roster, FIFO from Perth
- Immediate start
- Long term opportunities with the view of permanency
- Based in the Pilbara region
About the job:
Their client is a well-established industry provider and leader for Mining and Civil Construction Projects. Due to ongoing growth, they are seeking skilled operators to join their team for an immediate start.
Reporting to the Site Supervisors you may be responsible to operate: Graders (14H/140H), Dozers D8-10s and Excavators 1900 Operators for projects based in the Pilbara Region.
To be considered you will have:
- Must have nationally accredited tickets to operate mobile plant
- Recently demonstrated experience operating the above machinery
- Construction White Card
- HR Licence desirable, C class Drivers Licence is mandatory
- High level of commitment toward Safety
- Ability to meet the inherent requirements of a Pre employment Medical
- Two contactable Referees
- Identify as an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander is ideal
If you would like to apply for this role please submit your resume online by clicking on the APPLY tab or email an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The GO2 People also offer job seekers a huge selection of career pathways across many industries, including;
- Major infrastructure
- Mining / Resources
- Warehousing / Logistics
- Construction / Engineering
- Waste Management
iMINCO assists mining jobseekers find the best mining jobs like The GO2 People’s Civil Operator Jobs Perth.
The GO2 People are the number one choice for mining jobs in Western Australia. See many more jobs on their website: GO2 People Website.