See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
2 x Civil All Rounder Plant Operators
Civil Multi skilled Plant Operators Major construction Bibra Lake
- Bibra Lake location
- Competitive pay rates
- Work with a leader in construction industry
Chandler Macleod is seeking experienced All Round civil plant operators with recent road construction experience for a major road construction project in Bibra Lake, south of Perth.
- Current Excavator, Water Cart, Roller & Loader tickets. Certificate III in Civil Construction highly desired
- Current White Card
- Current “C” class manual drivers license. HR, HC or MC highly desired
- Recent experience as a Civil Plant Operator working in Civil Construction, ideally working on road construction projects.
- Able to pass a drug & alcohol screen
- Available to commence work on Monday 11.12.17
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply?
If this sounds like you, and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the “apply” link to submit both your one page cover letter, and up to date resume. I look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Civil Multi skilled Plant Operators Major construction Bibra Lake
- Reference Number: 302594A_151140970545915
- Contact Details: Myles Johnson
Caterpillar Haul truck 785
The Caterpillar 785 Haul Truck, Dump Truck or off-road truck as they are called in the U.S. are still used across the world in open-cut mining operations. This huge truck has proven it’s worth for many years and has often been the entry-level truck for new operators.
Progressing when competent, operators move up to the larger CAT 793 and CAT 797 truck, giving them the confidence and ability to handle larger load capacities on a range of challenging mine sites.
One of the biggest advantages you can get if you are looking to learn how to drive these big machines is to get to know the finer details.