If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Civil Labourer Mining Jobs Moranbah
- Minimum 3 years civil site experience
- RIIVEH201D – Operate Light Vehicle
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training
- Current Coal Board Medical
- 3 x relevant and recent references
- Construction (White/Blue) Card
- Current Drivers Licence and reliable transport
- Commitment to working in a safe and efficient manner.
About the company:
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.