Civil Labourer and Excavator Operator
Forming part of the on site civil project team, labourers are required for pipe laying work on a mine site in the Bowen Basin. You will have Operating experience included but not limited to Skid Steer, Excavator and/or Loader’s.
As a key member of a high performing team, you will play an integral role in implementing the client’s civil project requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Heavy Labouring duties
- Ability to Operate Excavator/Loader or Skid steer’s as required
- Working a 7/7 roster at a mine site in the Bowen basin
- Maintain equipment
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Minimum 3 months experience on a Coal Mine Site
- Current Drivers License
- Current Standard 11 Statement of Attainment
- RII’s for Excavator, Loader or Skidsteer
- Current Coal Board Medical
- White Card
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- A medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process
- Camp and Meals provided
- Approximately 3 months work with potential for ongoing
- 7/7 Roster
- ASAP start
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Click on the apply button or for more information please contact:
- Sophie Wood – Recruitment Coordinator
- (07) 4969 4720
NOTE: When you apply for this job Civil Labourer Mine Site Excavator Operator, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.