Civil Operators – Dozer, Excavator, Grader, Truck & Dog
They are currently seeking the following Operators for long term Earthworks projects
- Civil Operators
- Truck & Dog Operators
Suitable applicants will have,
- 5 years experience operating the above named machinery
- Bulk Earthworks experience
- Current and valid Cert III Civil Plant Operations or other recognized licenses
- Good GPS & Trimble experience
- Provide contactable employment references (x2)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- The Roles & Requirements
- Up to 11.5hr per shift may be required.
- Day Shift & Night Shift
- Applicants must work in a Safe & Efficient Manner
- All successful applicants will be subject to Drug & Alcohol testing
- All successful applicants will be asked to provide a driving history report
- Must have own transport
- Applicants must be available for immediate start
- Good remuneration to suitable applicants For any inquiries for the above position, please apply on seek with resume and referee contact details
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Civil Heavy Truck Operators Dozer Excavator Grader Earthworks projects