Civil Grader Operator 4/1 FIFO Long term Position
- 4/1 FIFO Roster
- Long term opportunity, temp to perm.
- CAT 14M grader operator
An experienced grader operator with civil earthworks experience is required for a project located at a large iron ore mine in the Pilbara.
The role will involve mainly involve operating a CAT 14M grader however may also include operate other mobile plant machinery as needed. This position will be based on a 4/1 roster with the aim to transfer into a permanent role.
To be considered for the role the following is required.
- MUST HAVE RECENT civil earthworks grader experience, CAT 14M is preferable.
- Be flexible and able to operate other machinery when needed.
- Grader ticket, valid drivers license
- Able to commit to a 4/1 roster and looking for a long term position.
If you meet the above criteria and have relevant grader experience apply now.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Civil Grader Operator Mobile Plant Machinery FIFO Pilbara