See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Civil Excavator Site Operators
Impact Civil specialise in the project management of residential subdivisions and community title townhouse projects including:
- Roads and Drainage
- Sewer and Water Reticulation
- Storm water
What they need
Previous experience with operating excavators (8T through to 21T) trenching to grade, and pipe slinging essential. Employment will initially be on a casual basis, however as have a steady pipeline of projects on the go, overtime and permanency will be offered for the right candidates.
- Right to work in Australia
- Current Driver’s license HR or HC desirable
- Reliable & Safety Focuses
- Self-motivated with ability to work unsupervised
- Sound communicator, courteous and respectful of all people in your work environment
- Proven work history as an Excavator Operator on Civil Construction Sites (min 2 years)
- Pre-start daily checks on machines
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Competent in confined space excavation
- Ability to do repetitive manual handling /labouring duties as required
- Current White/Blue Card & RIIs for Excavator Operations
- Current resume with contactable work references
- Available for immediate start
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Civil Excavator Operators Construction Sites Brisbane
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.