Civil Excavator / All Rounder Operators – Perth Metro
Tecside Group requires experienced civil excavator / all rounder operators for subdivision and commercial projects across the Perth Metro Area. Stable hours, national contractors, penalty rates, allowances, ongoing work with the view to transition to permanent employment after initial period.
To secure these positions you will need:
- Relevant operating tickets (Excavator, Loader, Roller, Watercart, Dozer, Grader, Scraper)
- Extensive experience operating in the following civil environments (bulk earthworks, drainage, underground services, subdivisions, commercial construction, digging around existing underground services)
- Current WA Drivers License and own vehicle
- Ability to pass Pre Employment DAS screen and regular drug screening on site
- Construction White Card
- Available to work Monday to Friday (some Saturday work)
- Ability to work efficiently in an autonomous role
If you are available for the above work (or within the next 2 weeks), email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply through Seek through the APPLY NOW Button. These are genuine positions and they need operators for immediate start.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
How to apply
If you believe you would be well suited to the position please click APPLY NOW by the button below
Click Apply for Civil Excavator All Rounder Operators Perth Metro