SEEK mining jobs.
- 10/4†Roster / DIDO
- Accom provided
SES Labour Solutions are looking to appoint a proven Civil†Earthworks Leading Hand†with extensive exposure to civil infrastructure projects on mine sites.†The organisation in question has a substantial amount of work in the pipeline as a testament to a strong track record of delivering similar projects on time and within budget.
They are currently experiencing strong growth and they are looking for people with the right skills to help them achieve successful delivery of this large works package.
To be successful you will be a strong leader, communicator and planner with the ability to multi task and think on your feet.
You will have a demonstrated background on delivering mine site infrastructure packages whilst adhering to relevant standards.
You background will also include:
- Experience as a Civil Supervisor delivering multi-discipline projects
- Minimum 2+ years supervisory experience
- Coordination of sub contractors, suppliers and plant equipment
- Cert IV qualifications in Civil Construction with proven experience as a Civil / Earthworks Supervisor
- Current BMA Core Induction / Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
Link to the job on SEEK here: https://www.seek.com.au/job/33119136